Beta 2 released today

Coordinator
Jan 23, 2009 at 6:29 PM
Beta 2 has been posted to the Release list and a lot of updates have gone on to get this application up to speed. I invite suggestions especially with code examples attached. If you want to send code updates you can attach them to Issues in the Issue tracker.
Apr 14, 2009 at 3:53 PM
Hi I have just dl the beta2 version after running it for the first time i create a new user click continue and get an error

String was not recognized as a valid DateTime. 

Exception Details: System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.

Source Error:

Line 42:             ProjectList.DataBind()
Line 43:             UserList.DataBind()
Line 44: ProjectListGridView.DataBind()

Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\msaunder\Desktop\TimeTrack2009\TimeTracker\TimeTracker\TimeEntry.aspx.vb    Line: 44

any idea's

thanks

Mike
Jun 2, 2009 at 12:38 PM

I was pleased to find this appliciton today.  I used it way back in the day... 4 years or so when it first came out.  I tried to install this, but installation just stopped or hung when clicking the Finish button on step 4 of 5 (database and admin user confirmation page).  Any sugestions, ideas?

I just notiect that the database I am attempting to install into also have CommunityServer installed... Would that be causing a problem?

Jim

Jul 23, 2009 at 2:42 AM

Any chance the source code to beta 2 will be posted anytime soon?

Aug 30, 2009 at 11:42 PM
mike2098 wrote:
Hi I have just dl the beta2 version after running it for the first time i create a new user click continue and get an error

String was not recognized as a valid DateTime. 

Exception Details: System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.

Source Error:

Line 42:             ProjectList.DataBind()
Line 43:             UserList.DataBind()
Line 44: ProjectListGridView.DataBind()

Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\msaunder\Desktop\TimeTrack2009\TimeTracker\TimeTracker\TimeEntry.aspx.vb    Line: 44

any idea's

thanks

Mike

Change the following line to

WeekEnding2.Text = DateTime.Now.ToString("dd/MM/yyyy")